True Organizing offers a wide range of organizing services designed specifically for your residential needs. I work with you to come up with a plan that works well for you. You are there every step of the way. I discuss the steps with you, offer suggestions, and ask your opinion. I'll never ask you to get rid of something you don't want to get rid of. Compassion and non-judgement are the core philosophy I stand by. I'll be there with a gentle nudge to assist you.
Working side-by-side with a professional organizer to help you get out from under your clutter is very empowering. However, if your situation requires me to work without your presence, I will first sort through things and then meet with you to discuss the status. I will never throw anything away until you have given me your expressed consent.
If your project is larger and requires more than one person, I can send multiple organizers to assist on the job.
How it works:
1. Give me a call or send me an email. We'll have a brief phone conversation and discuss your needs and also, my rates. Then we set a date & time to come out for a free consultation.
2. The onsite free consultation typically takes 30 minutes depending on the size of the space. Please do not clean up for me before my arrival. It's important for me to review your space the way it is and see how it functions on a daily basis.
3. We'll discuss the vision you have for your space and answer any questions you may have.
4. If you decide to move forward with my organizing services, we will set a date & time for our first session.
How long will it take to get my project completed, you ask. Well... each person is different, each situation is different, we all move at a different pace making decisions about what to keep, give away, and get rid of. Therefore, I don't give a specific amount of time when your project will be completed but a very rough estimate. Just know that my goal is to get you organized in the quickest amount of time possible. I want to get you to that next level of an organized and balanced life.
While I endeavor to be flexible and work with my clients' individual needs, there are certain policies that are part of every contracted job:
* All sessions must be a minimum of 4 hours, some exclusions apply.
* If a set of hours is purchased, a 50% deposit is required with the remainder due at the end of the session.
* If a 12-hour block of time is purchased, payment is due in full at time of purchase.
* All pre-payments expire one-year from date of purchase.
* I kindly request at least 24 hours notice of a cancellation.
What are you waiting for?
Let's get together and organize!